Monday, January 3, 2011

Bible in a Year

This is me formally making a commitment to read through the Bible this year. I currently have 3 kids under the age of three and we haven't finished unpacking our new house yet. There will be no excuses from me. Time is precious and my desire is to make reading God's Word not only a priority, but a commitment.

I have never read the Bible in its entirety. I have started reading through the Bible in one year several times, but never completely the task. This year will be different and I'm seeking your accountability. If you would like accountability then this is the blog for you.

After looking at a few different plans I have decided to read the New Testament first and then the Old Testament. There are several different reading plans to choose from. This link has several versions of the Bible and several reading plans to choose from.

Pick one and lets get started!!!!

http://www.ewordtoday.com/year/

No comments: